I will foreward the info to my friend. I too think she should get a lawyer &
fight like heck.  There is far too much discrimination by insurance companies
against people with long-term illnesses.  I hope she is able to fight this
successfully!  My appologies to those of you who will receive this message, &
will not feel it deals directly with PD, but in my mind it this is an example
of one of the things that can happen to someone who has PD which is entirely
unacceptable, and hopefully correctable.  Thanks again Pete!  Roberta