---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 95 02:04 GMT
From: John Creed <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Subscriber

Hello Barb,
Thanks for your welcome.
Gill, my wife, is the patient having been diagnosed about 10yrs ago.  She is
 well into the
symptoms,  has plenty of problems, but is coping.  She is likely to undergo a
 medial pallindotomy
in about two months, and is seeking as much information as possible about the
 operation, and from
people who have undergone the procedure.  She is not feeling at all well at this
 moment, but will
no doubt be able to say more at a later date.
As part of this research, I have today sent a request for INDex and look forward
 to seeing what is
on file.
Your address was supplied by Bob Hills in Leeds, and we all hope that you manage
 well as owner of
the List.
Best wishes
John Creed (EMAIL: [log in to unmask])