I can understand that some pay more than others for their time, but it also
must be remembered that every message sent to the list gets
archived--resulting in perhaps the largest database of Parkinson's
Information in the world--easily accessible by anyone with a computer and
modem.  If we begin self-censoring some posts and sending them privately,
we are removing information from the archives that can be very useful years
from now.

I suggest that those using accounts on commercial providers (AOL, Prodigy,
Compuserve, etc.) to send/receive Email get an account with an "Internet
Service Provider" (with an ".org or .net" at the end of the address) to at
least use for your Email.  Such providers charge a modest monthly fee
(usually between $15-$30 a month)--with no hourly charge.  Places like AOL
are still good for certain services, but in my opinion, paying by the hour
to send/receive Email is no bargain.

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.             Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he/she grows up." - Picasso

If radiance bid farewell, shadow would remain eternal - (from my poem:
"Night...")

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com