I have found the following in health shops here which appear to be the same
as your NADH co Q10 or coenzyme 1,as you may call it.They are all called
CO-ENZYME  Q10.here.
1--$16-50 for 30 tablets 20mg strength chewable -from GOOD HEALTH PRODUCTS.
Info.-a natural enzyme Q10,is derived from green vegetableswhich are often
deficient in our diet.Each tab. contains 20mg of the highest quality pure
ubiquinone with natural orange flavour.
Q10 is an essential catalyst used to convert food into energyfor evvery cell
of our body.It may boost celular energy increase stamina, aerobbic activity
and muscle performance.Take 30 min. before eating.
2.--$19-95 for 60 tabs.10mg strength -from Radiance Auckland

  3.--Heatheries have 10ml capsules 30 tabs $10:20

  4.--Natural $20 for 60 tabs.30ml capsules

Seems unreal how cheaper these are.Dohope they are the same as NADH.What
does everyone think.? I have begun taking number 1. 20mg tabs. two a day,no
problems so far,hope to reduce sinamet soon,will keep you posted.The
birkmayer studies sound so convincing I do hope we will be able to get some
positive results and tell if they are genuine.Can the topic be researched
any more by some of our professionals?800 people in the study nearly all had
good to exc. lasting results. Was someone out there offering to keep records
of any trials that we attempted and co-ordinate them?I dont want to give up
on this too soon.

Every day I read of the many trials sufferings and amazing resourcefulness
of you wonderful people,and I pray that the Lord will give you little break
throughs every day as well as major ones for people like Joyce Tames and the
many desparate un-named sufferers.I love you Joyce,your courage and that of
so many others is a great inspiration to me.One day at a time one step at a
time with our hand in the Lords,we will surely overcome.This includes carers
& all,Gods Blessing to you all.

Pam Barnett A62 pd8 husb.farmer family 7 grown up.meds sinemet25/100 2
3hourly day & night.Takes 1hour to come on.