Hi,

I am finding this group so helpful and supportive with my PD.  I
have learned alot and am now faced with a new challenge of
Medication Breakdown with the Sinemet.  I take Sinemet 25/100 2 tabs
5 times a day.  I find that after taking a dose it can take
anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour before things feel normal.
During this time my shoulders feel very stiff, and I move like I
have a sore back and stiff neck.  It is difficult to do any type of
handwork and takes everr bit of concentratiion to type,get up from a
chair or any other movement.  Once things settle in I am fine for
about 2 to 3 hours and then start all over.  I have tried dissolving
the sinemet and the CR.  I also am on 5mg of Eldepryl once a day
and just increased permax  to 2 .5mg twice a day and .25mg once a
day.

To add to complications I had a breast removed  4 yrs ago with
cancer No Chemo needed.  I havd had PD 6 yrs, and am 43 yrs old.

Any help would be great.  My neurologist is working on this but no
luck yet.

Dar Newman