Hello to all of you on the network:

A brief introduction: I'm Marilee Weisman-diagnosed May 2, 1995.
Have lucked into (more by chance than wisdom) some improtant actions that
seem to be tiding me over this adjustment period.
*Spending lots of time with the people I love-family friends.
*Taoist Tai Chi-at least 3 classes a week and practice at home - has
energized me and fostered a feeling of more control over my health. And
it's fun..
* Long walks-great diversion and a form of sightseeing in your own city.
*Music, movies, art etc for the soul which has an effect on the mind and
body.
*Returned to a much-loved freelance writing career.
*Started researching a book on chronic illness.
Won't bore you with more but am happy to be aboard and hope I can make a
contribution to each one of you.

Cheers,

marilee weisman