I agree with the reply at the bottom. I think if we start establishing this
guideline and that guideline we all stand to lose at some point. Our system
is imperfect but it's the best one going from the standpoint of it being the
'better for the whole'. You never know when you might find that 'pearl'
amongst all the clams :)
Respectfully, Lisa Carper