Alan
I am not on Symmetrel and I am having a horrible time with edema for the past
six weeks...............some problems before that, but this is
non-relenting...........I thought it was the thyroid medication (synthyroid)
until all the discussion started here.

Edema in PD is supposed to start usually with the leg/foot most affected by
the PD............in my case it is my good foot that is most
swollen..........but the muscle pain I am experiencing in my legs and
shoulders is just unrelenting.

I have blood work done tomorrow and will talk with MD on Thursday re: what to
do as next step.
(Sinamet CR, cabergoline, eldepryl, premarin, synthyroid)
Rita Weeks