Dear Alan,

Thank you for your reply.  What an eye opener.  I started going through the
archieves on PD+, my mother-in-law has so many of those symtoms described.
I want to ask her if she knows these things already, but I am afraid if she
doesn't it could really upset her.  I took her to her doc a couple of months
ago and asked him about surgery.  He told me her type doesn't qualify.  I
should have asked why.  I'm going to bring her to my house one day soon and
show her the list, maybe she'll even want to converse, I hope so.  I've also
been thinking of looking for a support group for her here in Edmonton.  I
want to get all the information and then approach her on it.  I really think
she would benefit.  She has lost all her friends, her own sister hardly sees
her.  It really pisses me off.  Sure she has me to talk to, but in her eyes
I am the child, although she has broken down to me a few times, like when
she first started drooling. Her only out is when my husband and I take her
grocery shopping, which she says she has to go 2,3,4 times a week.  I'm sure
its just an excuse to get out of the house.  She'd be out everyday, all day,
if she could, even when her body says enough, she don't want to listen. I
tell you, even with her PD she wears me out. Also, she hasn't lost her sense
of humour.

Sorry for babbling on.

Thank you

Debra