Hi Chuck, Im new here, you wrote

>Im glad that sometimes we can laugh at PD

It just reminded me of an incident with my mother-in-law and me, actually
we've laughed quite a bit about PD.  But, this one time in particular, it
was in the morning, my mother-in-law decided to sleep on her stomach. Her
hand was under her, she was almost sufficating in the pillow, she couldn't
move it, or reach her life line button, which was under her PJ shirt.  I
finally heard a little knocking, (at first I thought it was the furnace,
sorry mom I thought you were the furnace) and I went in and helped her. She
started laughing at herself. After when we were in the kitchen I told her
someone should write a book on what Parkie persons and Caregivers should and
should not do.  For one, to all PD people, don't buy hugh pillows that
weight a ton, never try to sleep on your stomach, wear your life line
overtop your clothes and caregivers leave "MY" plate of food alone, I'll eat
it, it just takes time, we just thought of all kinds of goodies for the
book. We laughed till we were in tears. Oh and one more thing,  I told her
I'll have to get her a bell or something, definitely not a whistle. "If you
blow a whistle like you blow your nose, I'd never hear you.  She laughed.

P.S.  We just fixed all the base boards in her house, she doesn't have
brakes on Her walker.  Good Idea.

Debra
Edmonton
mharper@worldgate