I would like to second Jeff's suggestion about another server.  I left AOL and
Compuserve one after the other after I was running up bills of $50 a month and
on AOL the baud rate was only 2400.  At least on Compuserve I got 9600.  I am
now with a local server in Alaska that charges a flat $25 a month and the baud
rate is 19200.  I can use this all I want, do whatever I want and there is no
extra charge.  I know in the lower 48 there are many Freenets where you have
only E-mail but the service is free. I don't blame you folks with AOL on a 2400
baud rate from complaining.  I got off this same list originally because of the
charges I was racking up.

Helen Ormsby           [log in to unmask]

"Old soldiers never die.  Young ones do."