Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 14:20:44 -0400 (AST)
From: Moira MacPherson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Deane <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Memory Lane

On Sun, 12 Nov 1995, Deane wrote:

> congrats...a bilateral pallidotomy ...what wonderful news...daddy is
> sending a video to Loma Linda this week and hoping to be scheduled
> soon.  Where was your pallidotomy done..and...how are you doing?

 Hi Deane,
 I had a bilateral Pallidotomy on May 24th 95 and it was  performed by
Dr.Iacono and his team! So in my opinion, your father is  going to have
the best avaiable treatment and surgery. Not everyone would agree with
me! There are certainly excellent Pallidotomy programs starting up all
accross the continent.
I chose Dr. Iacono because I had followed his career
for several years and through all the ups and downs and controversay he
always stood out as a Healer more than a career neurosurgeon.
He and his young and gifted team are a very high energy group which bothered
me a bit right at the beginning of the procedure but
it is a gruelling demanding operation and somehow their energy got me
through. Give my best wishes to your dad. I am planning to write an
update of my present stateof hea.lth for the list any day now...so there
will be a bitmore information tocome.
Yours,
Moira M.