Please reply to [log in to unmask], not the list.  Barb

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 12:44:53 -0500
From: Rowan Shirkie <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: PSP request on Parkinson's list

Hello, I came across a reference to the Parkinson's mailing list while
searching for information on PSP (Progressive Supranuclear Palsy).  I had
thought to post this request for information to the list, but the
mailserver properly rejected it, and suggested I contact you directly.
Would you please consider posting this query? I would also very much
appreciate a referral to any physician  in the Niagara-Hamilton area with
some knowledge of the disease. Best regards, Rowan

Can anyone advise on reference material, current awareness services, or
supporting organizations for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP -
sometimes called a Parkinson's syndrome disease)?

Please also copy direct to me as I am not a current subscriber to the
Parkinson's network list.

Thx, Rowan Shirkie