(news item) Science 27 Oct 1995;572:
The Neurosciences Institute, privately funded and staffed with 32 hand-picked
full-time researchers, opened its brand-new home near La Jolla, California,
on October 15. Headed by Nobel Laureate Gerald Edelman, NSI will work on some
problems germane to PD, for example the mechanism, genetic or environmental,
which guides reproducing neurons to develop progeny that  make or use
dopamine.

(I'm no expert, and unsure anyone here is interested in this scientific
prospect for an eventual PD cure, but if asked I'll be glad to parade my
meager knowledge.)

Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road