Sue,

I would try the same way I found this list.  I don't know what kind of
software you have for access to the WWW.  I have Netscape and through
Netscape there are several search options.  Using anyone of them you are
likely to find a list.  I found this list that way and I found a list for MS
that way also.  Good Luck!!

Nancy Walker