To my great relief I found out today that my mom in law has started her
conventional medication.  I don't know a great deal about reg. medication
except from what I have read on these postings.  Until now we have solely
relied on alternative treatments.
My mother in law has started taking Dopicar(has anyone ever heard of
this?).  A half tablet 3 times a day. Each tablet has 25mg. of Carbidopa
and 250 mg. of Levodopa. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can tell me
if this is a high dosage or not. She started taking it 2 days ago and has
so far not felt any reaction.  Is this normal?
Danny Gewirtz
Ma'aleh Adumim
Israel