I tried to send this note directly to Barbara Mallut, but had it returned
with a message that said it was not deliverable to the address listed.  I
tried several times but with no luck.  So I'm putting it out on the list and
hoping that Barbara will see it.

Hello Barb,

My name is Lew Coggins and I am also a new member of the park list.  I
really enjoyed your posting and am interested in finding out more about
pallidotomys in general.  My father is considering having a pallidotomy (62,

Pd ~9 years).  I take it from your posting that you would recomend the
proceedure.  Do you have any advice regarding the proceedure?  Would you be
willing to speak with my dad?  If so I could give you his # and you could
call him collect (might ease your mind about giving out your # to a
stranger).  Do you know other people that have had a palidotomy that might
have advice or be willing to talk to us?

I'm also interested about your BBS.  I live in Kodiak, AK.  Is there anyway
I could get connected without making a toll call?

Thanks,

Lew Coggins