At 07:21 08/11/95, Danny Gewirtz wrote:

 * To my great relief I found out today that my mom in law has started her
 * conventional medication.  I don't know a great deal about reg. medication
 * except from what I have read on these postings.  Until now we have solely
 * relied on alternative treatments.

Congratulations.

 * My mother in law has started taking Dopicar(has anyone ever heard of
 * this?).  A half tablet 3 times a day. Each tablet has 25mg. of Carbidopa
 * and 250 mg. of Levodopa. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can tell me
 * if this is a high dosage or not. She started taking it 2 days ago and has
 * so far not felt any reaction.  Is this normal?

It is normal, on the low side. My father gets 3/4 tablets 4 times a day of
the same medicine.

 * Danny Gewirtz
 * Ma'aleh Adumim
 * Israel