To Barb Patterson;

Earlier today you wrote:
>>That's ok, Danny.  I rather liked the idea of Janet doing this.  :)

Did I hear my name mentioned?

I wouldn't claim to the the 'expert' that Danny referred to, but I'd
be happy to volunteer for this (with a little editorial review from
the 'expert'). I've wondered whether a FAQ file (Frequently Asked
Questions) could be stored on the listserv in addition to the weekly
logs, since new members sometimes have asked, and I think starting an
archive search can be a bit daunting for a 'newbie'.

If this is possible, I can start working on it now. Since there is no
Parkinson support group here (all of you out there are IT), I'll
consider the time well spent.

Consider this a birthday present, Barb. And now I have a favour to ask
of you.  On this anniversary day, could you take a little time to tell
us how and why you set up the mailing list?

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y !!!!!

Janet Paterson,  48, 7,  [log in to unmask]   Bermuda