A couple of years ago, within 90 days the Parkinsn list had 110 members.
Barb posted the review since it was a milestone. Today, I reviewed those 110
names and guess what? Over fifty of the originals are still here
contributing when needed.

The following is the original list minus the ones who are not here anymore.

>>Date:         Thu, 27 Jan 1994 07:22:13 +0500
>>Sender:       Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network
>>From:         Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject:      The Way We Are

Below is the way we were as of yesterday afternoon.  Since then Susan
Clark, [log in to unmask] joined.  And the number of countries should be 15
because Sergio is in Mexico, not the US as listed.  I am including the
list of names this time but won't again if it causes problems for anyone.
Barb