The info on this list has been invaluable to me.  But it becomes less
valuable if people respond to posts privately.   For example NADH was
called both coenzyme 1 and co Q10 on the list.  Some people posted
privately to others that they were not the some thing.  Then, thank
goodness, the fact was posted for all to see.

We are all trying to help ourselves.  Thats why we are on the list.
Everybodies input is important because we are all in this leaking boat
together and each of us knows something that someone else needs to know.
Eveybodies comments, insights, explanations, critisisms etc. are needed
because collectively we know alot.  Its the diversity of backgrounds and
expertises that makes this list great.  With 900 minds focused on the same
problems we are a wealth of information and a great help to each other.

When you post privately not only does the group miss your thoughts but you
miss the input from 899 interested, researching, thinking people.

I think we should all post to the list and let each one of us individually
choose what to read and what not to read.  Its important.

Diane
--
Diane Turner