Hi Arlene,  I am new here and this is news to me, although I am leaning alot
in this short time.  I am sure my mother-in-law must know about PD diet, but
then again she doesn't listen to anything when it comes to her food.  She
loves it all, expecially her meat, (this could be tough)  We could spend
hours at the grocery store just at the meat department.  But, this is
something I am definitly going to look into.  Thanks.  It worth a try and
see if it makes a difference.

Thanks
Debra
mharper@worldgate