               In a "REUTERS"  news report of november 10, ,1995, it was
 said

that " Cuban and spanish surgeons used  a new technique successfully to treat

PARKINSONS DISEASE.   '

       The report was published in the cuban newspaper "GRANMA".

       It also said  that the surgeries  were carried out by a team of
doctors from

from cuba and spain at " The Clinica Quiron in San Sebastian, Spain.

       If anyone has more information about these  operations, please

fax me at 212 722 7845 or call me at 212 348 5335  collect  or "E mail

or  post to me at v        FRED ZIESS         120 East 89 St.   New York
 N.Y.  10128

                                              fredpd1      55/ 10 years