To the group:

The NBC Nightly News of Thursday, November 16th, contained an extremely
mis-leading article on Parkinson's Disease.  It followed the commercial-break
after the piece on Janet Reno.

The reporter stated that Parkinson's disease was "inconvenient."  That's like
calling cancer a "nuisance."  This distortion of the facts is ridiculous and
gives sanctions to those who would reduce or eliminate funding for research
on this and other medical conditions.  At 47 (and having had PD for 15 years)
my life is far worse than "inconvenient."

I strongly urge you to complain to NBC News about this matter.  Their E-Mail
address is: [log in to unmask]

Why not do it right now?  A couple of hundred letters should get some
attention!

Jim Finn