Hi Everyone,

I am so glad that I aired my feeling here instead of with my mother-in-law.
I received some very good replies that helped me to understand why sometimes
she feels the way she does, and I just cried when I read "To Darlene and
Other Caregivers".  One person wrote me and said maybe she's demanding
because she feels like she's loosing control of her life.  I almost didn't
send my post but changed my mind because I thought the people who have PD
would be better to understand how she feels, If you want answers why not get
them right from the horses mouth.  I am also on the Hepatitis list and there
are lots of spouses who do not have the disease that ask us for help. Should
they give a spouse a hug or a swift kick in the pants? Although I think they
may be watching what they say to a degree, I don't know. Also they want to
learn more about the disease. A caregivers list is probably a good idea,
maybe one to relate to all different types of diseases. Caregivers as a
whole. Also on the Hepatitis list are people who are sick themselves and are
cargivers to another person who is sick, which e probably is the case here
as well.

Maybe we could toggle back and forth between the two if need be.

How do others feel about it?

BTW - Everything is good again, I'm so glad I vented here instead of to her.
My mother-in-law gave us some groceries yesterday - out of her freezers.
She really does try in alot of ways, and she has said "Thank You" to my
husband and I many times. I guess we can all have a bad day. She is not only
my mother-in-law, she is my friend.

Take Care
Debra
mharper@worldgate

Joyce wrote

>As I read your post tonight, I am wondering if it would be possible to set up
>a list like this for caregivers.  I think a lot of us feel that if we really
>say what we think about our emotions concerning our PD person, that we will
>upset the PD patients who are also reading the list (although as many have
>said, it helps the patient understand some of our frustrations).

Barbara wrote