<grin>  Actually, Anne, i cannot tell a lie--the Akinetic Walk was Alan's
idea, i just said  would participate.  Can you imagine a million Parkies
bobbing and swaying their way up towards the capitol? :-)

At 12:47 PM 11/17/95, Anne Rutherford wrote:
>To Jeffrey--How do you do an Akinetic Walk? Does the person finishing
>last get first prize?

"Peace from the Clouds"                              \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A, M.H.             Email: [log in to unmask]
"Myth Hawk"

28/Diagnosed 3yrs/Sinemet CR 2x/Sinemet 10/100 as morning booster and as
needed/Eldepyrl 5mg 1x/Rolfing (Deep Body Massage/Lift Weights-Cycle--4-5
times per week

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he grows up." - Picasso.

"Veni vidi velcro: I came, I saw, I stuck around"  (not mine-anonymous)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David
Lewis Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/