Dear all,

Barbara brought to my attention that an Email message i sent to CNN
yesterday (Thursday) was quoted on the air.  Did anyone else see it?  I was
not home when it aired.  I happened to be watching CNN while checking my
Email and they flashed the address, so i sent in a message.

I didn't make it onto 'Politically Incorrect", but i got an Email published
on CNN! :-)

Yes, how do we convert the attention into research dollars?  Is Reno "too
inside the Washington Inner Circle" to be of direct help, (Conflict of
interest?  A government employee lobbying before Congress?), or could she
really help raise awareness?!!

If she has Email, we should invite her to be on the list!

Below is a copy of the message i sent:

I am a 28 yr old male diagnosed with Parkinsons.  Parkinsons receives the
lowest amount of federal research funds of any major illness.  How can
Janet Reno assist the millions of Americans afflicted with Parkinsons to
get the UDall bill passed in Congress?  This bill would authorize 100
million for research into a cure for Parkinsons.

>Jeffrey!  Was that your message quoted on CNN tonight?  Janet Reno has
>certainly focused some attention on Parkinson's.  Now, how do we convert
>that attention into research dollars?  Barb

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.             Email: [log in to unmask]
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he/she grows up." - Picasso

If radiance bid farewell, shadow would remain eternal - (from my poem:
"Night...")

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com