On Nov. 13 a posting from Delana Vaughan about research
priorities in PD mentioned about biomarkers; especially
liver enzyme P-450 and it's ability to remove neurotoxins.
Can anyone give me the name of the group or an individual
who is specifically studying this aspect of PD?  I suspect
that my PD was a result of liver damage from the drug Nizoral.
The first vague symptoms of PD began 2 months after the liver
problem.   Thanks to everyone out there for your help and
information that comes across on this network!
Margaret Mates   [log in to unmask]