yo, Parkiewarriors - in response to TR7driver's (Jim Finn's) request for
tactical wing support on a raid on NBC News following their reporter's
observation that Parkinsons was an "inconvenience" (ya lo creo!) - I fired a
salvo down their stacks but all I got back was the flotsam and jetsom of a
MIME encapsulated reply telling me there is no target out there named

any other possible and plausible targets I might go after while I still have
this "jawbone of an ass" frame of mind about me?  I am looking for a good
 fight ....

regards
RAT