To Lisa Carper:
I've been taking NADH for about five weeks now. I started with 2.5 mg a day
and increased the dose by 2.5 mg slowly until I reached my present dose of
10 mg a day.

A after taking 2.5 mg for a few days I think that my memory improved. Now
when I forget something, with a little effort, I can often recall it.
Before taking NADH, I was beginning to forget facts and ideas completely.
I also run to the bathroom less often and with less urgency, thus the NADH,
as odd as it sounds, seems to helping me get more sleep at night.

There were no additional changes until a few days after I increased my dose
to 10 mg.  With 10 mg I seem to have more energy than I have had in a long
time but I also seem to be shaking more. I plan to stay with 10 mg for a
week or so to give my body a chance to get used to the dose.  Then I will
decide whether to go back to 2.5 mg or stay with 10 mg.  At this point 10
mg is the highest dose I'm willing to try.

My mouth was dry for a few days each time I increased the dose.

I also take 10 mg of Eldepryl a day.

Now I'm going to ask you, "How long have been taking NADH and what affects
have you noticed, if any? Also, how much are you taking daily?"

Thank you,
Diane
--
Diane Turner