To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
From: Cathy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Finding information in Parkinson Archives by E-mail
11/1l/95
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 18:53:31 -0500
I have been trying for several days to access information from the
listserv
and everytime the status of the mail I send reads "not applicable."  I
have
addressed it to:                       [log in to unmask]
What can
I be doing wrong?                                              Also I
would
like to just throw out some general questions - such as - in retrospect
what
re the very first symptoms experienced - a while before PD is even
diagnosed?         How can I do that?

 I'm
50 years old with no computer experience - actually I'm just trying to
pick
up what I can from my children - who mean well - but are usually too
busy to
help mom!         So I appreciate any help you can give me!  Thanks -
Cathy