     I would like to thank Dar Newman and Joyce Tames for taking the time to
comunicate their information and suggestions about "monthly period."I am sure
that our friend Donna will be pleased with these ideas and most impressed with
the helpful caring thi list provides.
     It may be of some interest to know that I was introduced to Donna by
George Lussir who used this list to tell of his recent pallidotomy. I hope to
undergo this same surgery soon. So thanks to the List for the information on
this opperation and the chance to met some good people.