Hello everybody.

I've been  away for at least a couple months, (it's a long and silly story),
but I'm back and "checking in" E-mail once a week (Mondays). A sweetie saved
my mail. but wizard that I am, it seems I threw a wrench into my computer
(I've gotten all kinds of error-type messages, but no access to old mail !) -
something about "conversion files" (?). But I realize it's too much for my
eyeballs to read all that stuff anyway..so I've given up retrieval attempts..
Maybe someday I'll figure it out, but for now I'm just glad to know I still
have access - starting with today's mail! So I'm kinda a newcommer again!

Reintroducing myself:
  I'm Maryhelen from Phoenix Arizona.
  I'm 43 & was first told I have PD, in '89.
  I'm still learning about it as though I just
  heard of it! Gotta admit though, although
  it's a  bummer, it's also great that so
  many very special people who have
  PD, or who care for someone with PD.
  are so open and so sharing!  I'm  grateful
  to be in such good company!

  Thank You & Keep It Up - you're great!

  Retread On the Road,

   Mhd