Dear Barbara,

That was Great!

My hat off to you and anyone else who's fighting for reconition of the
seriouisness of this disease.  I've seen my mother-in-law in the last 3
years deteriorate from a very mobile, self-sufficient, self-supporting
woman, to almost total immovability.  What's really hard for her and
everyone else is she is totally functional upstairs (mentally).  She's aware
of everything thats happening to her, but is powerless to do anything about
it.  In her case it almost reminds me of Lou Geirids (sorry for the
spelling) disease.

KOKO (Keep On Keeping On)

Take Care
Debra