Hi Everyone!  I would like to know how many people manage to work at a job
while having PD. I know someone who has had PD for 10 years, still works at a
very stressful job, and feels it would be mind-clogging to take meds for
sleep. Furthermore, this brave but stubborn person believes that most people
with PD probably don't still work or, if they do, don't take meds for sleep
and expect to be able to go to work the next morning. I disagree and bet
there are plenty of folks with PD who work and probably some even take meds
for sleep.  So, this is a (non-scientific & anonymous) survey. Respond in one
line or less if you like, with your/your PD relative or friend's present age,
years with PD, working parttime or fulltime, high, medium or low stress, and
yes or no to taking meds for sleep. So as an example, someone who is 55 with
PD for 10yrs, who works parttime at a medium stress job and takes pro-sleep
meds would enter:

55/10/PT/MS/yes

If you want to add more info cause I left out relevant points, feel free to
add on.
If you don't work now but did for awhile after being diagnosed with PD and
you want to be in the survey, just adjust the information accordingly.

I'll tally the results and report to the group after a few days. Thanks.
Maybe this will be interesting for all.

Delana Vaughan