Dear Don, Betty and Edward,

My deepest sympathies go out to you all in the passing away of your father.
I lost my mother when I was 10 she was 24 years old (she had me young),  the
only thing is I wish I could have had more time with her to get to know her.
I have very few memories, but I hold them dear to my heart.  I still miss her.

Don, Your mother is being very subborn, try and talk some sense into her.  I
mentioned the operation to my mother-in-law's doctor and he said she doesn't
qualify for any of them with the type of PD she has.  I am phoning today and
ask him why, which I should have done then.  She would jump into your
mother's shoe in a minute to get even a little of her old life back.  Tell
her to "Smarten up" from me.

Edward, my mother-in-law has spasms consistantly.  They get quite painful.
Although I aquate some of it to her head always being bent down.  I remind
her to try and keep her head up.  We've ordered her a neck brace which she
isn't too thrilled about, and probably won't wear it.  I said just wear it
around the house, I wouldn't wear it outside either.  The doctor said to try
and take 1/2 yellow Sinement for the spasms, and tylenol, it only helps
alittle.  Any suggestions?

Take Care,
Debra