>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Debra <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Sensitivity
>
>Hi Camilla and Everyone,

I did mention to my husband that I might scare the @#$% out of some people.
I will definitely ask my mother-in-law when I see her for her opinion.  She
can't wait to come to my house so I can show her the list, and I told her
there are so many questions some new people have that I'm sure she'll have a
lot to say, because she has probably been through it already.  Also she has
been on many different studies.  I wished I would have been on the list
along time ago to help her go through some of the different stages when they
hit her.  She was so scared with no understanding.

>But like I have said before I am on the Hepatitis List.  I am one of the
lucky few and am in remission.  For how long I don't know.  But there are
also people that are worst off.  Some are awaiting transplants, and are end
stage Hepatitis. (which I don't think they like to hear about us that
Interferon has helped) We are all in different stages, and alot may never
ever have end stage Hepatitis, EVERYONE is different with a story of their
own). I for one am glad for the information and the most important thing the
end stage people say is that they are grateful for the list and all the
support.  Maybe I could send that question across to the Hep list maybe some
new heppers are scared to when they hear the stories of some of the worst
cases.  What do you think?