   My husband and I recently meet with a 40 year old woman who had a pallidotom
y last June. We told her about this internet service. She doesn't have access
to an online computer , but asked us if we could find any information on how
young Parkinson females were effected by their periods. She was also concerned
about Parkinsons and Sinusitis. My husband remembered seeing a recent post abou
t the period problem, but we couldn't find it.
    We are hoping that we can get some information about these problems so we
can help out our new friend.
                            Thanks
                                  Naomi and Ted