I'd be interested in suggestions for adjusting to sinemet cr.  I spent a
miserable weekend trying to do just that and finally had to give it up.
One pill (25/100) overmedicated me and I had manic episodes and lots of
dyskinesia.  Cutting the pill negated the cr effect and was not as
effective as standard sinemet because it took a bit longer to kick in.
The reason I tried the cr is that I need to take medication every 60 to
75 minutes, so my life revolves around this schedule.  If I miss a dose
by a few minutes or eat too much, I can be off for hours.  Response is
becoming increasingly erratic.  I've taken sinemet for ten years.  Any
suggestions?