My husband and I received the formal verification that I have PD four
months ago.  I had just gotten my strength back from surgery and chemo
for breast cancer.  The cancer was easy.  This is very hard.  Hard
physically, but almost unbearable emotionally.  My kids have just gone
off to college and Ken and I are looking forward to travelling.  All I
could see was me not being able to move.

But, this group has helped tremendously, plus support groups, counselling
and meds.

I especially want to thank the originator of this thread.  The short
posts have been a blessing to me.  To see so many that have had PD for
years and are still working full-time allows me, for the first time, to
consder that I, too, may be able to stay on the job for quite a while.

Thank you - one and all.

 Carol Holt    [log in to unmask]    http://www.lm.com/~cholt
        Wife, Mother, Breast cancer survivor, "Parkie"