To the group -

Would there be any interest in a "master list" of PD - related resources on
the Internet?
I have in mind a compilation; with all of us contributing to it.  This seems
to make more sense than just the random postings we have now.  And it would
minimize any duplication of information.

I would be happy to edit and submit such a list for all of us to use.
 Perhaps it could be updated once a month or so.

If any of you feel that this is a good idea, feel free to mail (directly to
me) whatever you have.  If any of you feel this is not a good idea, feel free
to mail (to me or the group) any thoughts you might have.  That includes
telling me to turn my computer off and go to bed. <G>

Jim Finn
TR7 [log in to unmask]