Hi Lisa
Yes I am taking Vit C  only  2 teaspoons when I mix 1000cc of L>S>
I was taking 3000 C before L>S> so I figured that almost a quart of OJ + 2000
shud be abt the same

Yes,  since dr. ordered 3000 units of E   two years ago,  I try to remember
taking it daily but u kno,  with 32 pills + 10 Sinenet as LS   its hard to
think abt taking 4 more (E)

the L>S> is working     even it means not getting the toe and foot cramping
daily as I was before L>S>    Now,  I do freeze and I still get stiff but it
doesnt last as long.

Lisa,  I made a bad mistake....I ran out of OJ one night   I mixed the pills
in water with the powered C      WOW   DID I HAVE A BAD REACTION AND TERRIBLE
DAY UNTIL ABOUT 3PM WHEN WE FIGURED OUT THAT THE WATER MIX WAS NOT GETTING
INTO MY BLOOD STREAM....I THREW OUT THE WATER MIX   MADE AN OJ MIX AND WAALAA
 IT WORKED

Lisa,   I have been experimenting even further with the LS    Instead of
taking 2 shot glasses each hour   Im taking 1 every 1/2 hour.     Chuck
thinks it works better but im a little put off because now i (more than ever)
live with the clock     every 1/2 hr drink   every few hours swallow
pills....   i think im going  COO COO.

BUT   NO TOE CURLING   THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT

stay in touch

joyce