for attention  P SCHARK

there may be a problem or just a typing mistake

25/100  is not CR

Up to a month ago I was taking a total of 10 25/100 a day  +  CR's as regular
intervals.

My doc called me one of his YO YOs  because I went "off"  during the end of
my med dosage cycle and didnt come bac until my new dosage had some time to
work.

We changed to Liquifying the same daily dosage in OJ and drinking a measured
portion every hour.  FOR ME IT WORKED  my toe/foot cramps havent come back in
4 weeks but the stiffness and freezing continues.    I have now tried (at the
daily bad hours) to split that dosage down to every half hour and im still
trying to analyze the results of this.

DONT TRY THIS WITHOUT NEUROs PERMISSION AND INSTRUCTIONS.

If you look back into previous listings  some others have taken up this
procedure and from all accounts it works...for some more   for others less.

let us kno what you do.
(p.s.   sign ur messages so we kno your name and how to reach you)