Good day,
        As a "caregiver" it is my preference to know the whole picture.  It is
my nature to want to understand what is to be expected as well as what the
current situation is.  This allows me to make informed decisions as I need to.
I'm not, by any means, going to dwell on the negatives, but will consciously
seek the positive in each situation, although this is sometimes a pain in the
data base to do.  Sigh.....

        I believe that Becky wants to understand the whole picture as well, but
she has a challenge in that she worries, maybe overmuch.  She would rather plan
for future possibilities than to be surprised.

        Thus endth my 02 cents.
Jeff Jones