Barbara

Thanks for the welcome to the group  - I've already found some useful hints in
the mail over the last couple of days. I joined the net mainly to find out what
treatment is becoming available on your side of the pond. (I live near Chester
in the north of England). I belong to the local Parkinsons Disease Society and
will be sharing the information with them.

I've had Parkinsons for  about 12 years but thankfully it is progressing fairly
slowly.  I have times when it is difficult to move but I find as long as I keep
active the symptoms hold off.  I walk in the hills alot, I can still walk for
ten miles or so.

Looking  forward to lots of chat in the future.

Nigel Cockle.