Delana:
        My doctor recently recommended I take Benadryl at night.  Be sure you
don't get the kind that is also a decongestant (read the back of box).  My
doctor says that for some reason the Benadryl also seems to relax PD a little.
I've slept better the past few nights than I have in ages.

On Wed, 15 Nov 1995, Delana Vaughan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Does anyone have any tips on how to improve the quantity and quality of
>sleep? I would really appreciate some help on this. Thanks.
>
>Delana Vaughan

Helen Ormsby           [log in to unmask]

"Old soldiers never die.  Young ones do."