The .BITNET address for the parkinsn list and listserver are no longer
valid.  All messages posted to the list must be addressed to:

All messages directed to the listserver must be addressed to:

I hope this does not cause a great inconvenience but the powers-that-be
have spoken.  I realize that most of our members could not use the
.BITNET address before so there is no change.

Also, if you are going away on vacation for a week or so, please send a
message to the listserver saying:

        set parkinsn nomail

When you return, send a message to the listserver saying:

        set parkinsn mail
                or
        set parkinsn digest

Barb