Hello all:

I feel I should thank you for letting me be a part of this group--I have not
(yet?) been personally affected by PD.  My interest is twofold: first,
compassion compels me to be concerned about the devestating effects this
disease has on people, and professionally, as a representative for DuPont
Pharma.

What I can and cannot say in this type of forum is dictated by legal
constraints.  What I have discovered is that there are many areas in which I
can do a better job educating physicians--such as stress the effects of
protien and absorption of Sinemet.  I will pass on such observations to the
DuPont electronic community (our home computer).  I hope, in the long run,
our efforts to educate physicians can lead to better care.

Sincerely, Brenner J. Klenzman   ([log in to unmask])