Would like some information on the experience of others with several PD
symptoms. My mother, 82 years old, PD - 5 yrs., experiences a great deal of
saliva accumulation - especially at night.  Although she does not drool, she
is very upset with it and naturally complains of having a very dry throat.
 She tries to keep a lozenge or candy in her mouth during the day - but gets
tired of the same tastes and sugar content.                     I should
mention she has a full set of dentures which don't fit well because of bone
loss and frequently develops sores in her mouth.  Are the sores PD-related?
 I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to deal with this problem.  Thanks
much! Cathy