> If you all write to your COngressmen and ask them to watch for and forward
>you copies of this report, they'll know there's at least some very
interested
>constituents out there.

Great idea.  In the interest of letting them know that there are interested
constituents out there, please be sure to ask them to consider cospsonsoring
the Udall bill.  We have very little time to really get their attention.
 This conference is a great excuse to remind your Congressmen and women about
the fact the we need more money for Parkinson's research and we need it now.

Just had to add my thoughts.

Sheila
Parkinson's Action Network